The late Miracle Marvin Hagler did not need a fist to punch well.
In 1985, when Thomas Herns opened Hagler’s eye during their middleweight bout, Referee Richard Steele asked for time to check it out.
Steele: “Marvin, do you see?”
Hail. “Do I miss him?”
“Patriots” Jul Julian Edelman’s Twitter meme when his team signed Non-Smith և Hunter Henry. Boston TE Party.
• TheOnion.com: “Report. “Most NFL teams are just one or two top advertising agents away from winning the Super Bowl.”
It is already broken
Richmond 76, Toledo 66.
Just one game, և that’s where our NIT office bracket came in.
Keep an eye out
Are you a college athlete who needs a transfer portal for some keywords? Here is the primer.
[1-2] “I can not thank the coaches enough (put names here) for helping me grow as a person like him (put sports here) player խաղ
 Always I will always consider myself a part of the nation (put a talisman here)…
 … And I will love to go back to my days (put the name of college here) when I move to Greener Pastures U. ”
Flunking eye test
UFC fighter Leon Edwards received a DQ’d for piercing Belal Muhammad’s eyes during a March Nights event in Las Vegas in a scene from the Three Bases.
Old college experience
The NCAA has challenged a group of Virginia urologists to use the term “vasectomy mom”, arguing that it could be “confusing” with the college’s nickname March Madness.
Which is to say, if you do not know the difference between running and losing, you probably do not have a business buying basketball tickets.
I am still negotiating
And, transaction wire scanning
Alex Rodriguez և enn enifer Lopez. One day they moved to free agents, the next day using their mutual version.
Left, to be exact
Tigerleg replaced doggle as a more discussed golf term.
Have you heard of this one before?
The leader of the 2022 recruiting class, Emanuel Henderson, is loyal to Alabama.
So who says things are not going well?
Speaking of speech
• David Whitley from Gainesville (Fla.) Sun, Terry Bradshaw. In 1985. He was registered at the hospital under the pseudonym Tom Tom Brady. »
• Satirist Argus Hamilton about Rover searching for water on Mars via Facebook. “They should have sent me there with golf clubs. I would find water with my third tee shot. ”
Associated with McCauley of the Associated Press, Warriors star Clay Thompson is swimming in the cold San Francisco Bay as part of his Achilles tendon recovery. “Really Splash Brother now.”
Green Bay cornerback Tramon Williams, who wore the number 38 jersey, announced his 38th birthday at the end of his NFL career.
The packers are already kicking themselves for not giving him the number 99.
• Are you Jack Finarelli? SportsCurmudgeon.com, About QB Kevin Glenn, who has played for all CFL teams since joining the league in 2001, including three-time Saskatchewan and two-time Winnipeg.
• Comedy writer Brad Dixon on the Nebraska 60-meter sprint on a new Nebraska school record. “Found by (AD) Bill Mousse, trying to stay away from journalists, why he is afraid to play Oklahoma.”
• Comedy writer Alex Keisberg, before the wedding, told Meghan Markle that he had never googled Prince Harry. “In fact, he thought he was marrying Carson Wentz.”
• Gary Bachmann via Facebook, after the video was spread, when a 12-year-old girl was running at 17 miles per hour.
• beIN Sports TV color commentator Ray Hudson after Barcelona striker Lionel Messi put on a show to score against SD Huesca. “He needs help like a shark needs a dentist.”
He earned it
In the Grapefruit League match against the Cardinals’ right-hander Jordan Hordan Hicks 0: Losing 2 points to Mets chess player Luis Guillermo, he played 22 pitches, walking from Hicks’ last 16 shots.
And the speed of 10 of the playgrounds that Guillermo saw was 99 miles per hour.
Quote, end quote
• ice enis Hoff LeftCoastSportsBabe.com, About the NCAA bracket on filling the bracket. “We can not name a single player to predict a few days in teams we have never watched, but we are going to be passionately involved in their victory or defeat.”
Blogger Chad Picasso, with clichés from NCAA hosts such as “He bounces well” և “He can score from anywhere”. “There are more, you will all know by Saturday night.”
• Nick Kanepa from the San Diego Union Tribune. The Grand Theft Auto II video game grossed $ 6 billion.
• The Boston Globe’s Bob Ryan via Twitter on the occasion of the death of a middleweight icon Marvelous Marvel Hagler. “At the peak of his career, he was Boston’s fifth major sports franchise.”