NHS England և NHS Improvement has announced that all primary care contractors, including pharmacy contractors, will be invited this week to complete their second round of LFD orders. This is a new set of 25 tests for NHS primary care staff to allow them to take tests up to 12 weeks after their first set of tests is completed.
The order will come from Primary Care Support England (PCSE), գործընթացը the order delivery process will work the same way as in the first round.
Contractors are asked to indicate the following key points:
- Please place your order on the PCSE online portal as soon as possible after receiving a direct mail from PCSE;
- Order your test kits except for any other orders as any orders related to other items supplied by PCSE cannot be processed և need to be canceled.
- You will receive your order by email. Email confirmation. Any duplicate order made will delay the delivery process.
- Please order one product for each staff member. The maximum number of orders on the portal is 54. If you need to order more than 54 employees, please send an email. Email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Deliveries will start on March 25 and will continue for the next two to three weeks. և:
- Report: All test results Through GOV.UK it remains imperative – negative, invalid or positive. This is a requirement notified by the law on the disease.