15.7 C
Munich

Live. Daily Coronavirus Update, April 12. What to Know About COVID-19 in Seattle, Washington, DC և Worldwide


Gov. Ayse Insley is expected to announce on Monday if the county has to withdraw due to an increase in COVID-19 cases. All counties in the state are currently in the third round.

But nearly 70 state-owned businesses have urged Inslee to delay the decision for three weeks, saying the return of more restrictive coronavirus standards in some states would hurt businesses.

Moving some countries to Phase 2 will punish struggling businesses while doing little to stop the spread of COVID, according to a letter from business groups to Inslee on Friday night.

We are updating this page with the latest news on the COVID-19 epidemic և its impact on the Seattle area, USA և world.

Click here to see the live updates of the previous days լուս coverage of all our coronaviruses և here to see how we are catching up և with the daily spread in Washington և around the world.

Gov. Ayse Insley is expected to announce on Monday if the county has to withdraw due to an increase in COVID-19 cases. All counties in the state are currently in the third round.

But nearly 70 state-owned businesses have urged Inslee to delay the decision for three weeks, saying the return of more restrictive coronavirus standards in some states would hurt businesses.

Moving some countries to Phase 2 will punish struggling businesses while doing little to stop the spread of COVID, according to a letter from business groups to Inslee on Friday night.

We are updating this page with the latest news on the COVID-19 epidemic և its impact on the Seattle area, USA և world.

Click here to see the live updates of the previous days լուս coverage of all our coronaviruses և here to see how we are catching up և with the daily spread in Washington և around the world.

Gov. Ayse Insley is expected to announce on Monday if the county has to withdraw due to an increase in COVID-19 cases. All counties in the state are currently in the third round.

But nearly 70 state-owned businesses have urged Inslee to delay the decision for three weeks, saying the return of more restrictive coronavirus standards in some states would hurt businesses.

Moving some countries to Phase 2 will punish struggling businesses while doing little to stop the spread of COVID, according to a letter from business groups to Inslee on Friday night.

We are updating this page with the latest news on the COVID-19 epidemic և its impact on the Seattle area, USA և world.

Click here to see the live updates of the previous days լուս coverage of all our coronaviruses և here to see how we are catching up և with the daily spread in Washington և around the world.

Get informed within the last 24 hours

– Chris Higginson

[]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here